Blauwepoort Farm Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
The cemetery was begun by a French battalion of Chasseurs Alpins in November 1914 and used by Commonwealth troops from February 1915 to February 1916. The French graves were removed after the Armistice.
The cemetery contains 91 First World War burials. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
· United Kingdom (83)
· Army (83)