Beaucourt British Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Beaucourt was the scene of fighting in March 1918 when the village was captured by the Germans. It was retaken by the 3rd Cavalry Division on the following 8 August. The cemetery (called at one time Beaucourt Church Cemetery) was made by fighting units immediately after the capture of the village in August 1918.
Beaucourt British Cemetery contains 87 First World War burials, one of which is unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
- Canadian (76)
- United Kingdom (12)
- Army (88)