Annoeullin Communal Cemetery and German Extensions
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The German Extension on the South-East side of the Communal Cemetery was begun in October, 1915, and enlarged by the French after the Armistice, when 23 British graves were removed to Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery, Souchez.
It now contains 1,600 German graves. There is now 1, 1914-1918 war grave in this site, that of Capt. Albert Ball, VC.