Croix-Rouge Military Cemetery, Quadypre
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The 44th Casualty Clearing Station was posted at Bergues from May to October, 1918. The Military Cemetery was made in June-September, 1918. In 1935 six soldiers belonging to the United Kingdom, were moved into the cemetery from HERZEELE CHURCHYARD.
There are now nearly 90, 1914-18 and a small number of 1939-45 war casualties commemorated in this site. The cemetery covers an area of 371 square metres and is enclosed (except on the road side) by a low stone rubble wall. The cemetery was designed by G.H. Goldsmith.
- United Kingdom (89)
- Army (86)
- Air Force (2)
- Navy (1)