Famars Communal Cemetery Extension
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Famars was captured by the 4th Gordon Highlanders, after two days' fighting, on the 27th October, 1918. The Communal Cemetery was extended to the North-West, by fighting units in late October and early November, 1918.
There are now over 40, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified. The Extension covers an area of 304 square metres and is enclosed by a brick wall.
- United Kingdom (34)
- Canadian (1)
- Army (35)