Red Farm Military Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
For much of the First World War, Vlamertinghe (now Vlamertinge) was just outside the normal range of German shell fire and the village was used both by artillery units and field ambulances. During the Battle of the Lys in April 1918, a new cemetery was established near the "Red Farm", which was used during April and May.
Red Farm Military Cemetery contains 46 burials of the First World War, 17 of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by A J S Hutton.
· United Kingdom (29)
· Army (29)