Nieppe Communal Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The village of Nieppe was within the Allied lines from 16 October 1914 until 11 April 1918, when the 34th Division were driven out after hard fighting. Nieppe was recaptured by the 29th Division on 3 September 1918. Nieppe Communal Cemetery was used by Commonwealth field ambulances and fighting units from October 1914 to November 1917, and again in September and November 1918.
The cemetery now contains 62 Commonwealth burials of the First World War.