Hervin Farm British Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Until 9 April 1917, the Allied front line ran practically through the village of St. Laurent-Blangy. Hervin Farm was taken by the 9th (Scottish) Division on 9 April 1917 and the cemetery was made by fighting units and field ambulances in that month; three graves were added subsequently.
The cemetery now contains 51 burials of the First World War, three of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by N A Rew.
- United Kingdom (47)
- Indian (1)
- Army (48)