Ramicourt British Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The village of Ramicourt was immediately east of the German fortification known as the Beaurevoir-Fonsomme Line. It was captured by the 1/5th, 1/6th and 1/8th Sherwood Foresters on 3 October 1918, and the cemetery was made immediately after, close to a small German cemetery (since removed), by the 18th Field Ambulance and the 18th Corps Burial Officer.
Ramicourt British Cemetery contains 118 First World War burials, ten of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
- United Kingdom (90)
- Australian (18)
- Army (108)