Neuville-Vitasse Road Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The village of Neuville-Vitasse was captured by the 56th (London) Division on 9 April 1917, almost entirely lost at the end of March 1918, and cleared at the end of the following August. The cemetery was made by units of the 33rd Division after the first capture of the village, and two other burials were added in June 1917.
Neuville-Vitasse Road Cemetery now contains 86 First World War burials, 11 of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by G H Goldsmith.
- United Kingdom (75)
- Army (75)