St. Nicolas British Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
From March 1916 to the Armistice, the village of St. Nicolas was occupied by Commonwealth forces and for much of that time it was within the range of German artillery fire. The cemetery was started in March 1917 and used by the divisions and field ambulances stationed there until October 1918.
St Nicolas British Cemetery contains 364 First World War burials. The cemetery was designed by Sir Reginald Blomfield.