Hawthorn Ridge Cemetery No.2
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Hawthorn Ridge Cemetery No.2 is 460 metres South of No.1. It was made by the V Corps (as V Corps Cemetery No.12) in the spring of 1917, and seven isolated graves were brought in after the Armistice.
There are now over 200, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, over 50 are unidentified. The great majority fell on the 1st July, 1916. The cemetery covers an area of 1,019 square metres and it is enclosed by a low stone rubble wall.
- United Kingdom (134)
- Canadian (16)
- Army (150)