Norfolk Cemetery, Becordel-Becourt
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The cemetery was begun by the 1st Norfolks in August 1915 and used by other units (including the 8th Norfolks) until August 1916. After the Armistice it was nearly doubled in size when graves were brought in from the battlefields near by.
Norfolk Cemetery contains 549 First World War burials, 224 being unidentified. The cemetery was designed by Sir Herbert Baker.
- United Kingdom (318)
- Australian (6)
- Canadian (1)
- Indian (1)
- Army (326)