Bonnay Communal Cemetery Extension
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Bonnay Communal Cemetery Extension was used from 1 April to 24 August 1918. The earlier burials are connected with the actions of Villers-Bretonneux, when the line was re-established by the 4th and 5th Australian and 18th Divisions after the German advance, and then later with the Battle of Amiens. The extension contains 106 Commonwealth burials of the First World War. The extension was designed by W H Cowlishaw. The Cross of Sacrifice was unveiled by the Prime Minister of Australia in August 1921.
- Australian (75)
- United Kingdom (31)
- Army (106)