Heudicourt Communal Cemetery Extension

Historical Information (Source: CWGC)

Heudicourt was captured by Commonwealth forces in March 1917 and remained in our their until March 1918 when it was lost during the German advance. The village was retaken in September 1918.


The Communal Cemetery contains four Commonwealth burials of the First World War. The Communal Cemetery Extension was begun at the end of March 1917 and and used by fighting units until March 1918. It was then continued by the Germans and Row G contains three Commonwealth burials of September and October 1918. The extension contains 85 Commonwealth burials of the First World War.


Served with

  • United Kingdom (81)
  • Canadian (2)
  • Indian (2)

Served in

  • Army (85)
Heudicourt Com Cem Ext
PDF – 24.2 KB