Capelle-Beaudignies Road Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Capelle-Beaudignies Road Cemetery was made by the 3rd Division in October-November, 1918, after the capture of the place.
There are now over 50, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified. Eleven German graves of the 31st October, 1918, have been removed. The cemetery covers an area of 333 square metres and is enclosed by a low brick wall.
- United Kingdom (53)
- Army (53)