Godezonne Farm Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
The cemetery was made in the garden of Godezonne Farm, between February and May 1915 by the 2nd Royal Scots and the 4th Middlesex. Three further burials were added in 1916 and the cemetery was enlarged after the Armistice when graves were brought in from a wide area north and east of Kemmel.
Godezonne Farm Cemetery contains 79 First World War burials, 44 of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
· United Kingdom (33)
· Canadian (1)
· South African (1)
· Army (35)