Senlis Communal Cemetery Extension
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The extension to the communal cemetery was begun in April 1918, after the fall of Albert, by the 12th (Eastern) and 38th (Welsh) Divisions. It was used until the following August but was enlarged after the Armistice when graves were brought in from the battlefields of the Somme and from the communal cemetery, where 23 Commonwealth soldiers who died 5-9 April 1918 had been buried.
Senlis Communal Cemetery Extension now contains 104 First World War burials. The extension was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
- United Kingdom (78)
- Australian (19)
- Army (97)