Quievy Communal Cemetery Extension
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Quievy Communal Cemetery Extension was made by German troops, and carried on by the 62nd (West Riding) Division after the capture of the village in October 1918. The extension contains 89 Commonwealth and 102 German burials of the First World War, 27 being unidentified.
- United Kingdom (87)
- German (75)
- Army (160)
- Air Force (2)