Eterpigny British Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Eterpigny British Cemetery was begun by the 4th and 1st Divisions and was used from the end of August 1918, to the middle of October. One grave was brought in after the Armistice.
The cemetery contains 66 burials and commemorations of the First World War. Ten of the burials are unidentified but there is a special memorial to one casualty believed to be buried among them. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.