Sauchy-Cauchy Communal Cemetery Extension
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The village of Sauchy-Cauchy was captured by the 56th (London) Division on the 27th September, 1918. The Communal Cemetery Extension was made by the 56th Division in September and October, 1918; and after the Armistice 14 graves of March and April, 1918, were brought in from the German Extension, and nine of April, 1917-September, 1918, from the battlefields to the North and South of Sauchy-Cauchy.
This cemetery contains the graves of 54 casualties of the First World War, three of which are unidentified. The Extension was designed by G H Goldsmith.
- United Kingdom (48)
- Canadian (3)
- Army (48)
- Air Force (3)