Fillievres British Cemetery

Historical Information (Source: CWGC)

The cemetery was begun in June 1918 by the 46th Casualty Clearing station, used later by 6th Stationary Hospital, and subsequently completed by the inclusion of graves from French cemeteries and German burial grounds in the area. The cemetery was used again during the Second World War.

 

The cemetery now contains 81 Commonwealth burials of the First World War (eight of them unidentified) and 19 Second World War burials.

 

Served with

  • United Kingdom (89)
  • Canadian (2)
  • New Zealand (1)

Served in

  • Army (79)
  • Air Force (11)
  • Navy (2)
Fillievres BC
PDF – 22.6 KB