Welsh Cemetery (Caesar's Nose)
History Information (Source: CWGC)
For most of the First World War, the east side of the village of Boesinghe (now Boezinge) directly faced the German front line. Welsh Cemetery was begun in July 1917, at the spot known then as Caesar's Nose, by the 38th (Welsh) Division, 23 of whose soldiers are buried here. It was used until the following November.
The cemetery contains 68 First World War burials. The cemetery was designed by A J S Hutton.
· United Kingdom (59)
· Army (59)