Beuvry Communal Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
Beuvry village was largely occupied during the War by Royal Engineers, Supply units and Artillery horse-lines. It remained in British possession even during the German offensive of April, 1918.
Beuvry Communal Cemetery was used by units and Field Ambulances from November, 1914, to August, 1916. There are now 69 Commonwealth burials of the 1914-18, 1 being unidentified, commemorated here. There are a further 34 burials of the 1939-45 war, 2 being unidentified, commemorated in this site. The burials in the adjacent Communal Cemetery Extension are subject to a separate register entry.
- United Kingdom (89)
- Canadian (7)
- Indian (5)
- Army (100)
- Air Force (1)