Bocholt Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery is next to the Russian cemetery. In 1964, 169 were reburied in the neighboring war graves cemetery and the third Jewish cemetery in its present form redesigned. Left of the entrance is the refurbished monument erected in 1925 with the names of 11 Jewish soldiers, who fell in the First World War. In 1948, the city built a memorial stone on the Bocholt Mittelbeet.
The Jewish cemetery, which is maintained by the city since 1955, is a closed cemetery where no further burials will occur. Closed for visitors too.