Minty Farm Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Minty Farm (the name was probably adopted during its occupation by a Wiltshire unit) was at one time used as a German blockhouse and in 1917, as a company headquarters for Commonwealth forces. The cemetery was begun in October 1917 and used until April 1918 by units fighting on that front. More than a third of the graves are of officers and men of the Royal Artillery.
Minty Farm Cemetery contains 192 First World War burials. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
· United Kingdom (186)
· German (1)
· Army (179)
· Navy (7)
· Air Force (1)