No Man's Cot Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
For most of the First World War, the east side of the village of Boesinghe (now Boezinge) directly faced the German front line. No Man's Cot Cemetery was named from a building on the south side of Admiral's Road, a little more than half way from Boesinghe to Wielje. It was used from the end of July 1917 to March 1918.
No Man's Cot Cemetery contains 79 First World War burials. More than half of the graves are of officers and men of the 51st (Highland) Division. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
· United Kingdom (77)
· Army (77)