Dragoon Camp Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Dragoon Camp was a little south of the Boesinghe (now Boezinge)-Pilckem road, approached by a track leading from a point near Dragoon House, past the Villa Gretchen. The site was taken by the 38th (Welsh) Division on 31 July 1917 and the cemetery, called at first the Villa Gretchen Cemetery, was begun by the 13th Royal Welch Fusiliers on 9 August. It continued in use until October 1917.
Dragoon Camp Cemetery contains 66 First World War burials, ten of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by A J S Hutton.
· United Kingdom (56)
· Army (55)
· Air Force (1)