Annoeullin Communal Cemetery and German Extensions
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The German Extension on the South-East side of the Communal Cemetery was begun in October, 1915, and enlarged by the French after the Armistice, when 23 British graves were removed to Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery, Souchez.
It now contains 1,600 German graves. There is now 1, 1914-1918 war grave in this site, that of Capt. Albert Ball, VC.
There are also 3, 1939-1945 Commonwealth war casualties commemorated in this site. The three Commonwealth war graves will be found on the extreme right of the Calvaire. The German Extension is adjacent to the Communal Cemetery.
- United Kingdom (4)
- Army (3)
- Air Force (1)