Halluin Communal Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The Communal Cemetery was used by the Germans, and extended to the North-East. The German graves in the Communal Cemetery were removed to the Extension after the Armistice; the British graves from the Extension were taken to Pont-du-Hem Military Cemetery; and the British graves in the Communal Cemetery were regrouped near the North corner.
There are now over 30, 1914-18 and a small number of 1939-45 war casualties commemorated in this site. Two graves from the 1914-18 War, destroyed by shell fire, are now represented by special memorials. The Commonwealth War Graves plot is situated in the far left hand side of the cemetery.
- United Kingdom (39)
- Canadian (3)
- New Zealand (1)
- Army (41)
- Air Force (2)