Achicourt Road Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The cemetery was begun in March 1917 and used until June. The graves of these four months are in Rows A to C, and the majority are of officers and men of the London Regiment. The cemetery came into use again in August and September 1918, when Rows D and E (mostly Canadian graves) were made. Graves, from Achicourt Churchyard Extension, were added to Row E after the Armistice.
Achicourt Road Cemetery contains 131 First World War burials, eight of which are unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.Access to the cemetery is by a turfed chemin d'access between allotments and houses.
- United Kingdom (76)
- Canadian (47)
- Army (123)