Hyde Park Corner Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Hyde Park Corner was a road junction to the north of Ploegsteert Wood. Hill 63 was to the north-west and nearby were the 'Catacombs', deep shelters capable of holding two battalions, which were used from November 1916 onwards. The cemetery was begun in April 1915 by the 1st/4th Royal Berkshire Regiment and was used at intervals until November 1917.
The cemetery contains 83 Commonwealth burials of the First World War and four German war graves. The cemetery was designed by H Chalton Bradshaw.
- United Kingdom (81)
- German (2)
- Australian (1)
- Canadian (1)
- Army (85)