Mud Corner Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Mud Corner was the name given to a road junction on the northern edge of Ploegsteert Wood, very close to the front. The cemetery was used from 7 June 1917, when the New Zealand Division captured Messines, to December 1917.
All of the burials, save one, are of New Zealand or Australian forces. The cemetery contains 85 First World War burials. The cemetery was designed by G H Goldsmith.
- New Zealand (52)
- Australian (31)
- United Kingdom (1)
- Army (84)