Bridge House Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Bridge House Cemetery, named after a farmhouse, was made by the 59th (North Midland) Division at the end of September 1917. All the graves but five are those of soldiers of that division, and all except one date from 26-28 September and the Battle of Polygon Wood.
The cemetery contains 45 First World War burials, four of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by A J S Hutton.
· United Kingdom (41)
· Army (41)