Railway Chateau Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Railway Chateau Cemetery (also known as "Augustine Street Cabaret", and "L.4 Post") was begun in November 1914 and used at intervals until October 1916 by troops fighting in the neighbourhood.
The cemetery contains 105 First World War burials, six of which are unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
· United Kingdom (99)
· Army (99)