Ruisseau Farm Cemetery
History Information (Source: CWGC)
Ruisseau Farm was taken by the Guards Division, fighting alongside French troops, on 8 October 1917 and the cemetery was begun by the divisional burial officer when the fighting was over. Later burials were made by artillery units and the cemetery continued in use until the end of November 1917.
Ruisseau Farm Cemetery contains 82 First World War burials, six of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.
· United Kingdom (76)
· Army (76)