History Information (Source: CWGC)
Wulvergem was in German hands from 14 April 1918 to the following 2 September, when the it was entered by the 30th Division. The churchyard was used for Commonwealth burials by fighting units from November 1914 to April 1915. The church, ruined in the war, was rebuilt in 1925.
The churchyard contains 38 Commonwealth burials and commemorations of the First World War. Six of the burials are unidentified and 23 graves destroyed by shell fire are now represented by special memorials.
· United Kingdom (32)
· Army (32)