Beaurevoir Communal Cemetery
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The village of Beaurevoir was attacked by the 2nd Australian Division on the 3rd October, 1918, and taken by the 25th Division on the 5th. Beaurevoir Communal Cemetery contains, in the South-West part, the graves of four soldiers from the United Kingdom buried by the enemy in 1914 and 1917. A German Extension was formed on the North side, from which, after the Armistice, 510 German graves were removed to Maissemy-Vadencourt German Cemetery and 70 British to Beaurevoir British Cemetery.
- United Kingdom (4)
- Army (4)