Beaurevoir Communal Cemetery Extension

Historical Information (Source: CWGC)

The village of Beaurevoir was attacked by the 2nd Australian Division on the 3rd October, 1918, and taken by the 25th Division on the 5th. The Communal Cemetery British Extension was made by the 25th Division in October, 1918.

 

There are now nearly 100, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, over 10 are unidentified. The British Extension covers an area of 578 square metres and is enclosed on three sides by a low brick wall and on the fourth by the high brick wall of the Communal Cemetery.

 

Served with

  • United Kingdom (61)
  • South African (18)
  • Australian (3)

Served in

  • Army (82)
Beaurevoir Com Cem Ext
PDF – 22.1 KB