La Vallee-Mulatre Communal Cemetery Extension
Historical Information (Source: CWGC)
The village was captured by the 1st Northants on the 17th October, 1918. The Extension is on the South side of the Communal Cemetery. It was made by fighting units in October and November, 1918, and five British graves were brought in after the Armistice.
It now contains the graves of 46 United Kingdom soldiers (mainly of the 1st Division) and four unknown German soldiers; and in addition one special memorial is erected to one United Kingdom soldier, known to be buried in the Cemetery.
- United Kingdom (47)
- Army (47)